LA-CAMFT tweets @LosAngelesCAMFT and we encourage you to do the same!
Create a Twitter Account
- Go to http://twitter.com
- Find the sign up box or Go directly to https://twitter.com/signup
- Enter your name, email address, and a password
- Click Sign up for Twitter
- On the next page, select a username. If the username you want is taken, choose the one Twitter suggests or keep trying names until you find one that’s available!
- Double-check your name, email address, password and username to make sure they’re spelled correctly.
- Click ‘Create my account’.
- After you’ve created your account, join the conversation: Search #LACAMFT and see who’s interacting and following one another. Follow someone & start tweeting!
- Twitter Name/Account = Twitter Handle (ex., @Target, @LosAngelesCAMFT)
- Mentioning: You can tag other Twitter users in your Tweets by “@ mentioning” them (ex.,”Check this out, @LosAngelesCAMFT! http://bit.ly/AY84AA”)
- Hashtags(#): Topics Twitter users are talking about. Allows you to follow a topic (ex., #therapy, #breakingnews)